Ruby-GNOME2 is a set of Ruby language bindings for the GNOME development environment. This is the next generation of Ruby-GNOME.
Ruby-GNOME2 now includes the libraries below:
- Ruby/GLib2, Ruby/ATK, Ruby/GdkPixbuf2, Ruby/Pango, Ruby/GTK2, Ruby/GObjectIntrospection
- Ruby/GLib2, Ruby/GIO2, Ruby/ATK, Ruby/GdkPixbuf2, Ruby/Pango, Ruby/CairoGObject, Ruby/GObjectIntrospection, Ruby/GDK3, Ruby/GTK3
- ruby-gtk2, ruby-gtk3, Ruby/RSVG2, Ruby/Poppler, Ruby/VTE, Ruby/VTE3, Ruby/GtkSourceView2, Ruby/GtkSourceView3, Ruby/Clutter, Ruby/ClutterGTK, Ruby/WebKitGTK2, Ruby/WebKit2GTK, Ruby/GStreamer, Ruby/ClutterGStreamer
- Ruby/GnomeCanvas2, Ruby/GNOME2 (libgnome), Ruby/Libart2, Ruby/Libglade2, Ruby/GConf2, Ruby/GnomeVFS, Ruby/GtkGLExt, Ruby/GtkHtml2, Ruby/PanelApplet, Ruby/GnomePrint, Ruby/GnomePrintUI, Ruby/GtkMozEmbed, Ruby/GooCanvas
- Ruby/GtkTrayIcon (Deprecated. Use Gtk::StatusIcon in Ruby/GTK instead)
Ruby-GNOME2 also provides the following programs: