Hiki/RD+ is a Hiki base WikiClone but the syntax is RD. And it's also some improvement for reading/writing API reference.
Since Hiki-0.5, Hiki/RD+ has been merged to Hiki as a style.
- ModuleNames is a module list for the link extension. The module entried ModuleNames create the links properly.
- Image URL(suffix = png, jpg, jpeg, gif) extend as image.
- InterWiki is a mechanism to generate links automatically. You can make links to other sites easily. InterWiki+ is a InterWiki extention. It's easier to make links.
See How to write this site? for more details.
- ruby Plugin Error: Hiki::PluginException (not plugin method): inline plugin
- Hiki Plugin Error: Hiki::PluginException (not plugin method): inline plugin