Gtk::MDI - Tabbed Notebook MDI
An MDI widget that uses tabs to represent documents. Its behavior is similar to that of Epiphany, Galeon, Gaim, and gedit; you can reposition and close tabs, and you can drag tabs into and out of windows.
- Ruby 1.8.1 or higher
- Ruby-GNOME2 0.9.0 or higher
$ ruby mdi.rb
LGPL (same as Ruby-GNOME2)
Paul van Tilburg?
- Document labels can now be custom Gtk::Widget widgets (Paul van Tilburg)
- Added documentation for public methods (Paul van Tilburg)
- Fixed a crash due to not ungrabbing the pointer after migrating to a new window.
- Added Notebook#focus_document.
- Fixed a crash in Notebook#button_press_cb when index.nil?
- Initial release