Simple Audio Player
This is a simple audio player entirely written with Ruby-GNOME2 bindings. It provides a Gtk2 interface and uses the GStreamer spider autoplugger.
Note Ruby/GStreamer is not available now.
- basic player actions: play, pause, stop, previous/next track, seek
- playlist (compatible with XMMS/Winamp)
- can theoretically play any file type handled by GStreamer
Developed environments are:
- ruby 1.8.1 (2003-12-22) [i686-linux]
- Ruby/GNOME2, Ruby/GTK2, Ruby/GStreamer
$ ruby player.rb [files...]