Posted by lrz on 2004-05-16 (Sun) 10:35:10
Ruby/GtkSourceView 0.2.0 is out.
Ruby/GtkSourceView is a Ruby binding for the GtkSourceView C library. It is part of the Ruby-GNOME2 project. Ruby/GtkSourceView was initially created by Geoff Youngs, and is now maintained by myself.
This release fixes several bugs (memory-related for some), brings more compliance to the Ruby-GNOME2 design guidelines, wraps more classes/methods and provides API reference documentation.
- Include special headers from 0.7.1 (Archit Baweja)
- Fixed memory leaks (Masao Mutoh)
- Adapted the interface to follow the Ruby-GNOME2 design guidelines (Laurent Sansonetti, Masao Mutoh)
- Added classes/methods and improved existing one (Laurent Sansonetti, Masao Mutoh)
- Fixed several bugs (Laurent Sansonetti, Masao Mutoh)
- Added API reference documentation (Laurent Sansonetti)