The following widgets can be found in Ruby Gtk documentation under the same heading as this article (Numeric/Text Data Entry)
- Gtk::Entry - A single line text entry field
- Gtk::EntryCompletion - Completion functionality for Gtk::Entry
- Gtk::HScale - A horizontal slider widget for selecting a value from a range
- Gtk::VScale - A vertical slider widget for selecting a value from a range
- Gtk::SpinButton - Retrieve an integer or floating-point number from the user
- Gtk::Editable - Interface for text-editing widgets
Some (most) of the above items will be explained in the following sections.